Getting Started with NSCC
For new NSCC users, refer to the Getting Started with NSCC Supercomputing on ASPIRE 1 for guides on the following:
- Access to ASPIRE 1 (enrolling an account, connecting to NSCC VPN, setting up SSH)
- Run MPI Parallel Programs
- Run MPI Jobs
Refer to Projects Portal User Guide for guides on the following:
- Assistance in navigating the NSCC Projects Portal
- Guidelines to complete the application form
Click here for more information on NSCC’s Project Calls.
Accessing NSCC’s System:
Refer to A Beginner’s Guide to Running AI Jobs for guides on the following:
- Ways to run AI jobs using NSCC’s systems
- Exercises on writing deep learning programs
After the award of a project, users may refer to the Technical Instruction for Approved Project” for guides on transferring data to their project folders and running jobs using their project quota.