- This event has passed.
IBM Spectrum Scale User Group
March 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
IBM SPECTRUM SCALE USER GROUP
TIME: 8.00am – 5.30pm
VENUE: Room 304, Level 3, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
Spectrum Scale User Group is an event for Spectrum Scale users to gather & communicate their experience on this product. We will invite Spectrum Scale experts from around the world to join this event to share the latest news of Spectrum Scale with the audience.
If you are have experienced with HPC, don’t hesitate to join this event. If you are an IBM Spectrum Scale User, you are welcome to listen to our presenters as well as to share with the user group on your experience.
- 08:00 Registration and Networking
- 09:00 Welcome by Mr. Chris Schlipalius, User Group
- 09:15 Spectrum Scale Use Cases and Positioning by Mr. Ulf Troppens, IBM
- 09:35 Accelerating AI workloads with IBM Spectrum Scale by Ms. Par Hettiga, IBM
- 10:00 IBM SpectrumAI with NVIDIA for Autonomous Driving (AD) by Mr. Frank Kraemer, IBM
- 10:25 Meet the Developers
- 10:30 Coffee and Networking
- 11:00 ‘What is new in Spectrum Scale?’ by Mr. Wei Gong, IBM
- 11:30 ‘What is new in ESS?’ by Mr. Chris Maesta, IBM
- 11:45 Lenovo Spectrum Scale Solutions by Michael Hennecke, Lenovo
- 12:00 Spectrum Scale on AWS (Live Demo) by Ms. Smita Raut, IBM
- 12:30 Lunch and Networking
- 13:30 Customer/Partner Talk
- 13:50 Customer/Partner Talk
- 14:10 Enabling Precision Medicine with IBM Spectrum Scale by Mr. Sandeep Patil, IBM
- 14:40 Sidra Medicine with IBM Spectrum Scale – Enhancing Patient Care with Personalized Medicine for Qatari population, EMEA & Wider World by Mr. Tushar Pathare, Sidra
- 15:00 What is new in Support by Mr. Ravikumar Ramaswamy, IBM
- 15:30 Coffee and Networking
- 16:00 Running Spark/Hadoop workload on Spectrum Scale by Mr. Wei Gong, IBM
- 16:25 Spectrum Scale support for Container by Ms. Smita Raut, IBM
- 16:50 Tiering cold data to Spectrum Archive by Mr. Khanh Ngo, IBM
- 17:15 Open Discussion
- 17:35 Wrap-up by Mr. Chris Schlipalius (User Group)
- 17:40 Get Together (Until 20:10)
- For enquiries, please contact Chris at [email protected].