This workshop demonstrates the advanced featured for the debugging and profiling of parallel applications using the ARM Allinea tools.
Speaker: Nick Wilson (Fujitsu)
1. Introduction and recap of topics from Parallel Profiling and Debugging I
2. Optimize memory accesses and detect memory leaks
3. Fix GPU application crashes
4. Resolve workload imbalances and optimise I/O
5. Debug mixed Python/C/C++/Fortran applications
1. A valid user account on NSCC system, ASPIRE1
2. Laptop for use in hands-on sessions
3. Familiarity with topics covered by Introductory Class (connecting to system, editing files in Linux and submitting jobs)
4. Familiarity with topics covered by Parallel Profiling and Debugging I
After this course a user should have the ability to use all the available features in the ARM Allinea tools.