28 January 2021
9.00am - 12.00pm
This workshop demonstrates how to debug and profile a parallel application using the ARM Allinea tools.
Speaker: Nick Wilson (Fujitsu)
- Introduction to Allinea tools
- Maximize application efficiency using Performance Reports
- Fix an application crash using DDT
- Profiling application performance using MAP
- A valid user account on NSCC system, ASPIRE1
- Laptop for use in hands-on sessions
- Familiarity with topics covered by Introductory Class (connecting to system, editing files in Linux and submitting jobs)
After this course a user should have an understanding of how to perform standard debugging and profiling tasks using the ARM Allinea tools.