This workshop demonstrates how to debug and profile a parallel application using the ARM Allinea tools.
Speaker: Nick Wilson (Fujitsu)
1. Introduction to Allinea tools
2. Maximize application efficiency using Performance Reports
3. Fix an application crash using DDT
4. Profiling application performance using MAP
1. A valid user account on NSCC system, ASPIRE1
2. Laptop for use in hands-on sessions
3. Familiarity with topics covered by Introductory Class (connecting to system, editing files in Linux and submitting jobs)
After this course a user should have an understanding of how to perform standard debugging and profiling tasks using the ARM Allinea tools.